The recent interesting statistics on online business marketing
Running a successful business is not an easy task and nowadays online business has become very popular. Here are some interesting statistics. The sources are ‘Business Technology poll 2013, Search Engine Land, Constant contact 2013, World shopping and Personal Finance, Forrester 2012 and others.
- 72% of consumers trust online reviews more than the ones that trusted persons recommend.
- 66% of small businesses increase their spending on digital marketing.
- 44% of people shop for products using search engines.
- 69% of consumers search for a local business on a social media site.
- 67% depend upon their website to market their products or services.
- 47% of people open an email getting attracted by the subject line.
- More than 60% of American population has started using smart phones to do business while on the move.
These are some interesting statistics! Are they not?